Savannah & Luke's Southern Styled Wedding-The Governor's Club Brentwood, TN

(Let's try this again...the post was originally posted yesterday but somehow got deleted)
When you shoot a wedding like Savannah & Luke's it is hard to post just a few pictures to put up on the blog. It just would not do it justice without trying to unfold the story a little more than that. I loved their style-simple, classic, and southern. All the little details were almost too much to handle as that I was I love so much about shooting weddings. It is what really makes a wedding your own. It seems like the time goes so fast from when I first sit down with a couple and they are dreaming up their big day. I remember from my own wedding thinking of all the things that I wanted long before Mr. Right came along, and then seeing it all come together in one place was amazing. It was such a pleasure working with you Luke & Savannah. I wish you both the very best. I hope you all enjoy the preview and Happy Memorial Day! -Andi :)

Photographer: Andi Skaggs of Andi Inc. Photography
Flowers: Devon Morris of Belles & Buttercups
Venue: The Governor's Club-Brentwood, TN
































0 comments:

Post a Comment